Welcome home to this charming 3BR/2BA one level home with lots of amenities located at Logan Martin Lake area. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, tile flooring, pantry and breakfast area. Formal dining room off kitchen. Spacious den with gas fireplace offers view of well maintained back yard. Large Master BR with walk-in closet. Master BA has double vanities, soaking tub and separate shower & tile flooring. Two additional bedrooms and full bath with tub/shower combo. Spacious laundry room with extra closet space. Home has hardwood floors through entrance, hallways and dining room; 9' ceiling throughout home. Walk-up attic offers potential for additional finished bonus room with about 120 sq. ft. Large 2 car garage will fit SUV's. Mature landscaping offers privacy and curb appeal. Fenced back yard has small storage building, upper level gardening area & open patio for relaxing and entertaining. Community boat ramp and dock to Logan Martin Lake. Come see this amazing home today!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,591 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DREW, CHARLES R
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Ventless, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, On Street.
- Patio, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors