Character of established home with amenities of new home. This house has been fully remodeled. Tongue in groove ceilings throughout home, refurbished hardwood floors throughout, remodeled kitchen with custom tile floor, remodeled baths quartz counter tops subway tile tub/shower, new roof, expanded Master BA & walk-in closet, insulation, all stainless steel new appliances. It starts from the charming front porch with wooden swing. Walk in to and open concept with den, separate dining room and large kitchen. Three spacious bedrooms and plenty of space to maneuver furniture. Separate large mud/laundry room. In addition, bonus room on rear of home. just one block from hospital, and two blocks from downtown Sylacauga shopping. Come see today.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,831 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, On Street, Uncovered.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors